I just love this picture. Sorry I know it's a little blurry. When we took our family photos this was one of the last ones my camera would take. People it was freezing cold out that day. But surprisingly there where three other families out at that time doing their photos as well. I just love the burnt oranges and reds we got in the backgrounds. We where so cold and would take our snow gear off only for the photos. I could just look into those pool blue eyes for hours gals. But my camera was not wanting to cooperate because it was so cold. Next year we will have to take our photos earlier in December. Maybe in November just to be sure not to freeze our little tootsies. It's so hard to believe we've been married 18 years now. And all the things we have been through and grown from in our eighteen years. Being together has been the best thing in both of our lives. Yes, we don't always agree, but that's okay. We don't have to totally agree with each other. We are such opposites in alot of ways, like the way we think. I'm a quick thinker, practical, but romantic at heart. He's anylitical, big dream, detailed focus. We've learned to compliment each other over the years, together we get through our challenges, pull closer in the hard times, and help each other see things from a different perspective. And the neat thing is over the years we start to anticipate what the other is processing, thinking, and feeling in certain situations. Two sides of the coin, different, yet a valuable part of the whole.
Sunday
Spunky Hunky Hubby
I just love this picture. Sorry I know it's a little blurry. When we took our family photos this was one of the last ones my camera would take. People it was freezing cold out that day. But surprisingly there where three other families out at that time doing their photos as well. I just love the burnt oranges and reds we got in the backgrounds. We where so cold and would take our snow gear off only for the photos. I could just look into those pool blue eyes for hours gals. But my camera was not wanting to cooperate because it was so cold. Next year we will have to take our photos earlier in December. Maybe in November just to be sure not to freeze our little tootsies. It's so hard to believe we've been married 18 years now. And all the things we have been through and grown from in our eighteen years. Being together has been the best thing in both of our lives. Yes, we don't always agree, but that's okay. We don't have to totally agree with each other. We are such opposites in alot of ways, like the way we think. I'm a quick thinker, practical, but romantic at heart. He's anylitical, big dream, detailed focus. We've learned to compliment each other over the years, together we get through our challenges, pull closer in the hard times, and help each other see things from a different perspective. And the neat thing is over the years we start to anticipate what the other is processing, thinking, and feeling in certain situations. Two sides of the coin, different, yet a valuable part of the whole.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment