Can you believe this was once a Christmas card? It's hard to see it out of this. Well I changed the sentiment, the wild wasabi to pretty in pink for the swirl and the ribbon, and added a scalloped edge to the pomegranate trim. I think I like it better as a Valentine's card. This is probably my favorite Valentine's card yet. It's kinda girly and soft. The ribbon is SU!'s pink taffeta ribbon. The silver heart brad was in my stash and is non-SU!, but you can find them just about at every crafting store. The swirl is the shadowing technique and I DID use the stamp-a-ma- jig. I just love the softness of the Kraft paper and these pinky colors. Okay, now I can stop admiring the work I got accomplished today. Hope you enjoy it also.Stamps: Holidays and Wishes, Baroque Motif
Paper: Kraft, Purely Pomegranate, W White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, white craft, and Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Pink Taffeta ribbon, 3/16 corner rounder, silver heart brad, stamp a ma jig.
No comments:
Post a Comment