Wednesday

U C-A-N Do It Too!

Ha Ha I crack myself up! CAN do it too! hahaha Okay enough amusing myself with a little bit of punnyness. We made these for some early Valentine's Day Treats. I was using some of the designer series papers from last year. I still have two packages to create with it. So you may be seeing quite a few things using it until my Berry Bliss papers come in. Just thought I'd warn ya that it's going to be a Loves Me kinda couple of weeks! So with that said I made these quick Valentine treats to give away to some of my faithful hostesses. Well, actually they wheren't that quick. I did it in steps of course. And each step was pretty quick by itself. Put all together it would probably take a few hours to do all the cutting, cleaning, and stamping. We'll be making these together at an upcoming goodies and gifts workshop. No stressing though all the cleaning and cutting will be done in advance. We'll just be stamping, punching, and assembling these on that day. So with that said, also be on the look out sometime in March/April for these to reappear redone for Easter. Along with some real cuties I am saving that I got a gander at this last summer. I've been waiting all summer for them and they are so adorable. You are going to just love them as much as I do. Sorry, I'm keeping the secret until then. (bribes of dark chocolate are accepted, but may or may not work. Just thought I'd let ya know.) The basic idea came from SCS but I didn't like the way the lids where done so I cut the notch out using the 1" circle punch and it worked for me much better. I did use mono on the top piece to stick it down and ran my fingernail around the edge to press it down into the grove of the inter part of the top of the can. I used the coluzzle on the #4 from the center circle. It's just a hair larger then the inside of the top lip. The neat thing about these pop tops is you can press down on the lids and they won't pop, but never, I repeat never pull up on that tab. (as if you really needed that warning, right!) Anyway, Let me know what you think. Or is you have any questions don't hesitate to comment. I do my best to answer any and all questions posted here. Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.