Thursday

Wonderful Romantic Ideas!

Boy there have been so many great romantic ideas in those comments ladies. I'll definently be adding them to my list. And I'll have some wonderful news when I post the winner on Friday night around 9pm. Sorry I know I needed to change the time from 7pm to 9pm. Hubby has plans for us all that early evening. But he promised to have me home by 8:30 so not to worry. Just for some fun here's one of our last workshop's cards. This sample was made last fall and we where showcasing the uses of the stamp-a-ma-jig and what it's like with and without one. Boy does that thing come in handy around here. If you don't know and even if you do, I have fallen in love with this oh so handy tool. On this sample you can see how difficult it is to line these up using the eyeball method and this was my fifth piece of paper trying to line them up right. And look they are still a little crocked. But the ones using the tool are as streight as if they where one stamp. It was so much less stressful also. I would have hated doing this layout with anyone without that little tool. Okay, enough of the tool praising for today. Enjoy!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.