Saturday

We have a winner!

The winner of our Valentine/Loving Guestures Blog Candy is....

Diana Blain
She said...
"We like to spend our Saturday mornings together. We take turns fixing breakfast in bed and stay under the covers until almost lunchtime. It gives us the time to catch up from the week, reconnect, and get on the same page as far as the kids and our other commitments go. This is an especially wonderful couple time when we have a weekend away."


Also just because I really loved everyone's comments and I found these two so original, I'll be sending out three yards each of Chocolate chip and Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon to....

Angie who said...
Give him a calendar (for christmas or new year's-or valentines day even) that you've written random love notes in, one on March 12, April 5th, May 27th, etc. That way, when he checks the date, there will be a sweet little note to brighten his day.


GemStateMom who said...
The on-going debate over toilet seat positioning is the backdrop for my idea...write a message on the underside just for him. "It's good to have a man around the house" or some other expression of appreciation to start his day off with a chuckle.


So ladies please email me using the Contact Me link here with your snail mail address and I'll get those right out in the mail. Thanks for commenting and check back with me here. We'll be having more blog candy between now and St. Patrick's Day. Happy Stamping!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Thank you thank you Deb!You are SO generous. I'll email you my snail mail.

Anonymous said...

Wow...that was an unexpected surprise! Glad you enjoyed the comment, and thank you for the lovely 'bonus' prizes on top of your generous blog candy offer!

Anonymous said...

I won! I won! Thank you so much. I can't wait to create with all those lovely goodies. I go away for the weekend with DH and come back to such wonderful news. I'm emailing right after this comment with my address for you. Thank you for randomly picking little old me.
Diana Blain

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.