It wouldn't be Valentine's Day if I didn't have some sweets for my sweetheart. I was still playing with some leftover paper from the Linen Prints DSP and the Berry Bliss DSP. This brown stitched piece works great with berry bliss and the pink/pomegranate ribbons. Love that taffeta ribbon. I've got something special planned for April with it. Anyway, I wanted to try the new milk carton pattern, but my paper wasn't big enough so I came up with this tall, but short spouted version. I just punched a whole in the spoot end closed and tied on the ribbon and a tag. It was also filled with milk chocolates and Reeses' Peanut butter cups. You can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter around here.Tuesday
Chocolate Milk or is that Milk Chocolate?
It wouldn't be Valentine's Day if I didn't have some sweets for my sweetheart. I was still playing with some leftover paper from the Linen Prints DSP and the Berry Bliss DSP. This brown stitched piece works great with berry bliss and the pink/pomegranate ribbons. Love that taffeta ribbon. I've got something special planned for April with it. Anyway, I wanted to try the new milk carton pattern, but my paper wasn't big enough so I came up with this tall, but short spouted version. I just punched a whole in the spoot end closed and tied on the ribbon and a tag. It was also filled with milk chocolates and Reeses' Peanut butter cups. You can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter around here.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment