I'm still on a roll with this color combo! lol I covered these adorable memo books for some teacher treats later down the road. Even made some quick and easy matching pens. I really am loving this stamp set and the matching punch. I readhered the stamp flowers on the multi stamp to match up with the punch before they sent out the new one. It wasn't exact, but it worked really well here. Now that problem is solved for us! That's the wonderful thing about SU! they do listen and make changes that show they really are an upright and people focused company. And they do so much for their demonstrators, that's one of the benefits to having my own business working with this company. They listen to our feedback and make smart business choices that will serve their demostrators and their custer's needs. And when there is a problem with the products they make it all good as quickly as possible. If you've thought about joining to become a demonstrator just give me a shout. I'd love to have brunch or coffee sometime to share what I do with you. Okay, enough of the commercial, if your interested I mean every bit of it, if your just here for the photos, enjoy what you see and leave me a comment with any questions or if there is anything in perticular you would like to see me try. Happy Stampin!
Tuesday
Take a Memo!
I'm still on a roll with this color combo! lol I covered these adorable memo books for some teacher treats later down the road. Even made some quick and easy matching pens. I really am loving this stamp set and the matching punch. I readhered the stamp flowers on the multi stamp to match up with the punch before they sent out the new one. It wasn't exact, but it worked really well here. Now that problem is solved for us! That's the wonderful thing about SU! they do listen and make changes that show they really are an upright and people focused company. And they do so much for their demonstrators, that's one of the benefits to having my own business working with this company. They listen to our feedback and make smart business choices that will serve their demostrators and their custer's needs. And when there is a problem with the products they make it all good as quickly as possible. If you've thought about joining to become a demonstrator just give me a shout. I'd love to have brunch or coffee sometime to share what I do with you. Okay, enough of the commercial, if your interested I mean every bit of it, if your just here for the photos, enjoy what you see and leave me a comment with any questions or if there is anything in perticular you would like to see me try. Happy Stampin!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment