We decided to take a day off on Friday and went out to Dinosaur Valley. We have a tradition of taking photos of the signs to some of our destinations. It started out as a way to remember the name of the places and get them spelled right (for us spelling challenged). And that was back in the 35mm stage of my photographying. Now it's evolved into a fun tradition where we break out the tripod and everyone gets into the photo. David says if we don't do that I won't be in any of the other ones unless he takes the camera away from me. lol

We climbed up and down the embankments down to the river and David took the kids along the shoreline for some steep rock climbing. 

We investigated the dino tracks at all four sighting locations in the park. I couldn't handle the really steep areas so I would go as far as I could and take pictures while David took them further along and closer to some of the prints. The old knees and ankles don't like being on steep rocks anymore. They would look back from time to time just long enough for me to get some really
great photos of their climb.
Wave for the camera guys!
We also decided to take some single shots of everyone, well everyone but the photographer. lol I really like how these turned out.
And finally my hubby. Can you believe I was using the telephoto lense on these. I was actually across the river from where they where setting for these. I love my Canon Camera. Don't leave home without it!





No comments:
Post a Comment