Wednesday

POD


Well it's been a while since I've posted one of these. I do have alot of neat projects to show ya'll, but alas my camera is dead. Or at least the batteries in it are. I use the heavy duty lithiums and they are not cheap. I found my pictures are much sharper with lithiums then chargables or the really cheap throw-outs. Let's just say I've got a large plastic basket full of goodies to share and a handful or so of cards. But for now I'm stuck with what is loaded already on my pc. This shot was taken during our day at Dinosaur Valley State Park. This is the downstream shot of the Paluxy River from the middle level overlook at the first track sighting location. The large rock formations in the middle right of this shot is where we planned to climb along the bank until we reach the second track sighting location and swimming hole. Bla bla bla right? Speaking of it's time to clean out my pc photo files and send the photo shares out. Be checking your email soon family and friends.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.