Sunday

Stamp Sale Soon

Okay, I just can not function in the chaos that has become my stamp storage and stacks. I'll be learning how to set these up for sale this week. One of my dear friends has volunteered to teach me a thing or two about this retired selling game. My basic plan is to offer them to my past hostesses and loyal customers by this weeks end. Then I will be offering them here for one week and then they are going to ebay. The next few days will be sorting, photographing, pricing, and organizing time. No kidlets around the ol' casa so I'm cleaning house, so to speak. The first picture is all the retired stamps from this last catalog. There are two layers of stacks there. The middle is my current storage plan double stacked in the back with mostly current stuff I haven't even used yet. All of my suade cubes (all five) are stuffed with stamp sets double stacked on top of each other that are already retired. The last picture is of one of the cubes that I took out the top layer of stamps. A lot of these are from years 1999 through 2003. Most of my stamps for sale will be SU! but there are a few of my favorites that are contraband that I am willing to part with at this time. There are just too many new things I want to try that financially the funds just are not there. So everyone else gets to benefit from this. Part of the stamps in the pictures will be on the list. I am only selling retired and non-SU! at this time via the sale.

Just a reminder/goose our Sale-A-Bration Promotion is in full swing now. I'll be updating my links today and my new February specials will be posted.


There are three ways you can earn free stamps now through March 17th. One make a $50 merchandise purchase and pick a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Two host a workshop or in home class and recieve an additional free item for totalling over $300 in merchandise purchases. Three, become a demonstrator during this promotion and you can pick a free full set from the Spring/Summer catalog and a little something extra from me a special free item from the Sale-a-bration Catalog. And all that is in addition to the regular hostess benefits of hostess only stamp sets and Stampin' dollars to spend. If you have any questions or would like to book your class today just click the contact me link on the right. Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.