Wednesday

And you thought I was done.

I bet you thought I was finished with my package of Ginger Blossom paper. Nope! This one is a close case from one of the swap cards I recieved from the Tulsa Regionals. It uses the faux shaving cream technique and the lovely new taffeta ribbon. And just so you know I have two to three more layouts planned using this lovely paper. My idea notebook is about to bust at the seams. I have so many layout and project ideas. But I promise they don't all use this wonderful designer series papers. I'm also working on some frames for a local craft fair. It's turning into the project that is socking away all my spear time. UUgghh!

Well this lovely card is heading to a dear old friend that just got out of the hospital yesterday, keep your eyes open Connie, it's going in today's mail!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.