Monday

Spring Flowers

I felt like a little purple was called for today. This one is based on a card from Regionals. It uses some of the Flowers For You DSP. I'm still not totally pleased with this layout though. I'm not crazy about the Olive scallop. I may change it to lavender and put green leaves poking out from behind. I'll just have to play with it a bit more and share it again later. Okay, if you haven't noticed I'm swimming in DSP and loving it! lol There are some oh so yummy and gorgeous designer papers that Stampin' Up! has available right now. The new occasions catalog has two wonderful sets as well that I'll be crafting with this spring. So many layouts and ideas and not enough time in the day. Boy am I in need of a stamping getaway. Dream on Deb! That won't be happening anytime soon.

Well I bet you are wondering what I've been up to lately. I've not been blogging consistently for a while. Well I've been getting ready for some upcoming craft fairs. You won't believe the amount of crafty items that we (myself and another crafter friend) have been working on and have planned yet to make. I'll have to give you the scoop when the dates get closer - think summer okay! Yeah, I know heat, hot weather, I'll be braving it. This is Texas ya know. Some of the projects we are working up are past projects I've posted here so go check them out in the column to the right.
Happy Stampin!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Cute card. Love the paper and ribbon.

Marie said...

What a cute card!!! I love the colors and the layout is great! TFS

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.