The second one I made I had the wild hair to go Eastery. I've been wanting to make a card using the balloon from birthday whimsy upside down for eggs for a while. So Here ya go! I think next time I'll use a stamp-a-ma-jig, my spacing is a bit off. The sentiment is from holidays & wishes and the colors used here are green galore, pixie pink, bashful blue, and lovely lilac. The green galore panel behind the eggs is textured cardstock and you can barely see it here but I used my Crop-A-Dile and punched circles along the bottom green galore strip. I so want to add ribbon to it, but I think I may have a mutiny on my hands if I don't ease up on the ribbon obsession some with my nana's group. Happy stamping and check back with me later for some more chuncky glitter fun!
Wednesday
Easter Anyone?
The second one I made I had the wild hair to go Eastery. I've been wanting to make a card using the balloon from birthday whimsy upside down for eggs for a while. So Here ya go! I think next time I'll use a stamp-a-ma-jig, my spacing is a bit off. The sentiment is from holidays & wishes and the colors used here are green galore, pixie pink, bashful blue, and lovely lilac. The green galore panel behind the eggs is textured cardstock and you can barely see it here but I used my Crop-A-Dile and punched circles along the bottom green galore strip. I so want to add ribbon to it, but I think I may have a mutiny on my hands if I don't ease up on the ribbon obsession some with my nana's group. Happy stamping and check back with me later for some more chuncky glitter fun!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment