Tuesday

I've gone Mental!!

I have absolutely gone mental! Mental for chuncky glitter that is. I'm not a glitter type of gal so when the chunky glitter came out in the new spring/summer catty I could have cared less about it. Well thanks to Debra (you know I secretly love it!) I've found another fun embellishment. I made the letter card "d" for DEB of course, and just had to try some of my own. The best compliment for this (or any in my opinion) glitter is our new sticky letters and shapes. Around the same time demonstrators where given the wonderful oppertunity to purchase some items in bulk for demonstrating and showing certain key products. Well to make this long story short, I got the sticky h's and hearts and pre-ordered the spring chunky glitter from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Love the colors! Well I got them in and they sat there for a few weeks. Then this last week I decided to play and look what I came up with! I have glitter all over my kitchen and living area. Wood floors make it easy to clean, but my cats have had a field day with the stuff lately. No harm though, they havn't figuired out how to get it up off the floor. So funny to watch though! lol rotflmbo! Here's a picture of the first card I made using this fun stuff. This one is a quick card using Pretty in Pink texture cardstock for the card base and a strip of flowered print in pink from the Hostess Print Pack DSP. The sentiment is from Hugs & Wishes stamp set in Basic Gray and the heart is from the sticky letters using the pink chunky glitter from the Occasions Mini Catty. The texture on this card is wonderful in real life. And the glitter is so sparkly and cheerful. IMO
I am giving my stampin gals the option of either stamping the sentiment in the basic gray or in Rose Red for a really girly look. Those who know me well know I'm lady like, but girly girl I definently am not. I'm more comfortable in casual walk about style.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.