Thursday

Luck of the Irish

The third card I made with the chunky glitter is a unique and special card. I was left with alot of scrap pieces of sticky from the sticky letters and hearts so I hand cut some heart shapes connected to make shamrocks and the little h's. Since my little sis has her anniversary on St. Patties Day I thought this would be a wonderfully fitting card for her. The gals are using one of my contraband Happy St. Patties' Day stamps instead on their's. But the basic layout is pretty close. The card base is confetti cream. I love the woodsy pieces of greens and browns that run through this lovely paper. and the corners are rounded for a more refaxed feel to it. Quick and simple is the look I was going for here. Also the green is wild wasabi printed DSP from the hostess Print pack.


No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.