This last chunky glitter card was inspired by a swap card I got this last month from a TSMAK swap I'm in. The original was a 4x4, but I recreated one just like it in the regulare 4.25x5.5 size. I also added the chunky glitter (white/opaque). I love that it accents the purple underneth. The paper used is from the Flowers for you Designer Series Paper pack. with Regal Rose wide grosgrain ribbon. The flower stamp is from Bud Basics and it's two step stamped in Lovely Lilac and chunky glitter is added to the center. This is the same flower we watercolored last meeting in the stitch crazy card. Again this was a really quick card using the circle punches and dimentionals to pop up the flower. Well that's about all for today. Hope you enjoy my crazy glitter creations. Happy Stamping!
Friday
Part 4 of Chunky Glitter Madness
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment