So Girly!
Nothing says Eater to me like pastel colors. This month started with a soft and girly card from Sharron that was swapped while we where at regionals. She colored her vellum to give this a lovely soft eastery look. And did a little polished stone on the white glossy. Then I recieved this lovely soft no stamping card from my secret sister. The one pictured is a close case of her card actually. I added the extra row of scallops on the pink layer. It is a double folded gate card (I think that's what it's called, works for me). I just love the crisp clean look of it. And now I have a great card layout to use my rub-ons with.
There are scallops along the river rock inner fold as well. Alligning hint: punch out the pink first then while punching out the white piece, line up the pink square to allign then. It's much easier to show then tell. Hope this makes sense. Out of all the rub-on images I think I love this friend with the swirl the most. I borrowed the dry embossing template that matches the priceless set to emboss the white square behind the rub-on flower.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment