
There's an Easter Chick in the house! I got the chance to play with this cute easter set. And as you can see I'm kinda in a soft subtle mode right now. This first card layout was inspired by a swapped card from Tulsa Regionals that used the purple cosmo glitter and purple papers, but I still love the chunky so that's what I used. This pretty bashful blue printed paper is one of the colors from the prints packs that our hostess can choose free with their qualifying workshops. The zigzag is cut from the argyle print, but it can also be cut using any square punch tilted to a diamond allignment. And
again I've used sticky strip to adhere the chunky glitter. Have I mentioned I love putting these two products together? It's such a no/low mess way to work with glitters. This second card is actually a gift card that is going to be in some Easter pails that I put together for our Easter celebration today. I love how the egg just pops off the page. I shaded it a bit with bashful blue and IRL it almost looks like it's on dimentionals. The colors I was using in papers and inks for both cards are So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie for the chick, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery. The gift card is tied to the pails using the blue gingham you see below. I made two slits in the back and ran it around the pails. After the holidays the pails will be used for holding tools in my crafting space. I got these pretty pails from Wally World for a buck in the same pastel colors of green, lavender (almost a blue), pink, and yellow.
I just love them. Then using the scrap pieces of print pack papers in pink and blue I made these adorable candy pouches. They are modeled after the adorable sour cream ones I've seen all over the place. And there was a 3-D swap and one of the demonstrators at another table near ours had a basket full of them in all different kinds of papers. This will be part of the goodies in the pails and Katy will be sharing some with her friends on Monday. I filled them with wrapped cream savers and easter colored wrapped life saver candies. The measurements of the piece I used is a 4x6 piece. They took about five to seven pieces of candy. Well it's time to go check the ham that is in the oven for our Easter Dinner.
Happy Easter to everyone out in Blogger World!
again I've used sticky strip to adhere the chunky glitter. Have I mentioned I love putting these two products together? It's such a no/low mess way to work with glitters. This second card is actually a gift card that is going to be in some Easter pails that I put together for our Easter celebration today. I love how the egg just pops off the page. I shaded it a bit with bashful blue and IRL it almost looks like it's on dimentionals. The colors I was using in papers and inks for both cards are So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie for the chick, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery. The gift card is tied to the pails using the blue gingham you see below. I made two slits in the back and ran it around the pails. After the holidays the pails will be used for holding tools in my crafting space. I got these pretty pails from Wally World for a buck in the same pastel colors of green, lavender (almost a blue), pink, and yellow.
I just love them. Then using the scrap pieces of print pack papers in pink and blue I made these adorable candy pouches. They are modeled after the adorable sour cream ones I've seen all over the place. And there was a 3-D swap and one of the demonstrators at another table near ours had a basket full of them in all different kinds of papers. This will be part of the goodies in the pails and Katy will be sharing some with her friends on Monday. I filled them with wrapped cream savers and easter colored wrapped life saver candies. The measurements of the piece I used is a 4x6 piece. They took about five to seven pieces of candy. Well it's time to go check the ham that is in the oven for our Easter Dinner.Happy Easter to everyone out in Blogger World!
2 comments:
Did you mean to post another picture of a card? It looks as though (from the description) there should be one more at the top of your blog.
Ooops! I'll reupload it! Sorry ya'll.
Post a Comment