Your probably saying to yourself, will she ever post another project again? Well yes and no. As some are aware life is always crazy around here. And more has been dumped into my plate as of late. I'm also setting up a new website that will include only the business end for me. Yes, I do have a business website (check the list to the right) that is through Stampin' Up!, but I wanted to create a creative site seperate from family and friend information. All the info is well and good, but I know that is not what is going to make my business more efficient and smoother to run. I've finally resigned to becoming a purest when it comes to stamping. It has been an interesting debate around here as my non-SU! supplies and such plead their case and SU! stuff has just taken over the creating space here at the ol' casa. Even my scrapbooking style has changed over this past year. Not that I've had much time to really get caught up or anything (wink, wink). It's just time for me to try something new.
With that said The Turtle Chronicles will be changing over the next few months. If you wish to only see the papercrafts projects I'll have the creating site up and going by July 6th. For the next month and a week or so, we will be remodeling/moving around and guttin out supplies from the creating space and office. We've added a third (and right now the only working) computer so that's why you will not be seeing many photos for a few weeks to come. If you enjoy the personnel little tid bits and the occassional rubber & paperdultry project that's what will be here at the Chronicles after July. I will be changing the requirements to "invite only" shortly after that time. If you wish to be included just drop me a line.
Happy Stampin!
1 comment:
I better get an invite!
Post a Comment