Tuesday

Time flies by!

It's hard to believe it's been almost two weeks since my last post. Well life is always and forever changing at the ol' casa. I'm back into my Arthridis classes so I'm going to be a bit soar for the next few weeks. But the class on Monday was wonderful and I think I'm going to really like them. For those of you who don't know, my Doctor signed off to get me in these wonderful water aerobics classes specially designed for arthridis patients. I went to my first one yesterday. I went expecting something like a pt class, but discovered very quickly that it was a full blown workout in water. The great thing is that it targets all the arthridis points and this will be beneficial even for my neck and shoulders I injured a few years back in a car wreck. So the posibility of becoming pain free with continued attendance has become one of the best motivators for me. Am I tired afterwards? You bet. Sourness, double check. But I expected that at the beginning. I'd definently trade tired and sour for constant pain anyday. Okay, back to the crafting plans.
We did moderately well with our booth at Antique Alley, but I'll be changing up the product lines I'll sale next September. Mom's doing a ceramic booth then and she wants me to add some of my retired sets and some of the candy treats. These are the items that sold the best so that's what I'll be including then. My annual hostess appreciation will be moved up to the last week of August so look for that info to come in July. Speaking of July, can you believe May is almost here? And summer is just around the corner. I don't know about ya'll but this year is flying by in the blink of an eye for me. I still have a few slots left in our Mother's Day Scrapbook Purse project we are making in May's First Friday Scrapbook Class. Class fee is $20 and registration is due by 4/23 (that's tomorrow) so I can purchase supplies. This is such a wonderful encouraging gift for our moms. I'll be making mine at the class as well. And the colors are gorgious. So soft and pretty. I wish I had some pictures of them made up, but I'll have them ready after the supplies come in. These lovelies are all the craze around these parts, but the ones we are making will be unique and we'll also make a matching gift card to go with it. The purse uses an asortment of photo spaces so bring two to four large pictures, four to six medium and a hand full of small ones. This will make them extra special and I as always will provide the adhesive so you can add your photos during our class time. The color scheme is Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, and Chocolate Chip. To make the class run a little quicker for you please bring your own scissors and bone folder. Happy stampin!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.