Wednesday

RAK siting!

This first RAK I recieved from Monika (buzsy)with her club changes. I just love how spunky this is. And yes, a Martini and a magic wand definently has made my day special. I don't know if you can see them well here, but there is quite a bit of bling on this beauty. And tons of texture, my favorite addition to cards this month. Now I can see I must have that polka dot cuddlebug embossing folder. Thanks Monika, it really did make my day special.

Tammy (tkfite) sent me this RAK with some blogger changes for our Club. This photo is a bit dark so you can see the really nice texture of this stylized flowers buttlebug background. I love the color combo here. And heartfelt works really well with the cuttlebug backgroud. So pretty. Thank you Tammy for such a lovely card. And yes I'll make sure I follow all the rules so I don't get taken off the list! lol




I'm a little behind on the posting of this lovely card Allison sent me as a thank you card for her March prize. She has an amazing site up (Stampin When I Can) that links all over the crafter's bloggin world. I just love this lovely flower inspired card she sent me. Thank you for the thank you Allison!
Again thank you ladies for such lovely and encouraging RAKs.
Happy Stampin!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.