Monday

A CASE turned money envy

I saw this gorgous card on another blog quite a while back and it's been stuck in my noggen so I just had to make it. I don't remember where I saw it so if you know or it's your design just drop me a comment I would love to give credit for it.
I was in need of a money envy so I added a side flap and walla. The Flower image is from Garden Silhouettes and is inked in river rock and then markered with ruby red. The scallop on the oval was made using the current SU! corner rounder. The river rock double stitched ribbon wraps all the way around the card. Since this was the last of my Ginger Blossom paper (I still have a few cards I havn't shared here yet though) I won't have any newer projects using it. I guess it's time to move onto some different DSP now. lol Here's also a view of the inside of the card. I like to fan fold or angle fold bills in envys, a little less boring I guess.
Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty,
Deb!!! Great job!

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.