This first one is a really stiking black and white note card from Jill (jill031070). It uses the great new rub-ons that Stampin' Up! just started carring this year. Rub-ons are so much fun, and the edges don't show on our papers which makes them look like they where perfectly printed. Thank you so much Jill for making my day!
Diane (Djluvs2stamp) sent me this bright and cheery daisy card. This is such a great cheerful card. It uses canvas and sanded backgroud stamps to add a wonderful texture. She also used pumpkin pie prints DSP for the polka dot paper. The stamp sets are Hi and Hellow and Pick a Petal. This is a definent case for our next punch card class. Thank you so much Diane for sending it to me and making my day brighter.
I was very impressed with this cutie. Great use of the smaller flower stamps in the Time Well Spent hostess set. I am loving this color combo also - sage shadow, craft, close to cocoa, soft sky. And the added river rock ribbon is a great touch. My stampin gals loved this one. They want to make one in our next upcoming class so I'll definently be casing this one for sure. I love how it reminds me of an old fashioned quilt. Thank you Yvette (us3girls) for sending it to me and making my day special. I appreciate your kindness.
This quick and easy (and stunningly gorgous) card is from Marie (mariemc) in Oklahoma. She did such a wonderful job of lining up those letters. She' definently my hero with that. That's something I'm still a little challenged with even with a Stamp-a-ma-jig. lol And such a pretty color combo also. Soft sky and wild wasabi (I think) with the basic black and white, just stunning! Thanks girl for making my day!
These last two are from Melissa (mtootle). These are great 3x6 cards. They use all the great new supplies from the Occassions mini that has been extended through the end of June. They useTart & Tangy stamp sets the A Perfect Day rub-ons, and the Summer Picnic DSP. I really love this paper and hope they have something this bright and cheery in the new Idea Book that is coming out in August. Thank you so much for the wonderful cards Melissa. Your've inspired me to make some of these wonderful and fruity 3x6 cards this month.
Thank you so much ladies for making my week a great one. And my mailbox very happy with your encouragements.
Blessings and Happy Stampin!

No comments:
Post a Comment