Tuesday

Tuesday Tunes!!



Don't know exactly what it is about this song, but I just love it!! It's a little revengeful, you'd think I had some unresolved cheater issues to deal with, but nope. The only cheater in my past created his own pit of distruction. Besides I wouldn't be where or who I am now if certains things hadn't happened the way they did. I firmly believe in what goes around comes around. I guess it's the honky tonk sound that reminds me of my jazzy blues training. Now there's another story from the past (and for another post). Just love the music. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Ticia said...

Awesome song! But I guess I have a few issues of my own.

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.