
Yesterday we had a great time going to eat lunch at Cotton Patch. That's our mother/daughter place. I've gone there many times with my mom and now I'll be taking my daughter also. I just love their harvest salad YYUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!
Then we got some shopping done and perused the books at Borders. Then off to get groceries and cook dinner. I fixed her favorite Chicken & Mushrooms with a tomato kick. Not a sause dish, uses my secret ingredient, so I'm not telling. You would have to be here when I make it to know what it is. And some fresh steamed snap beans and that's our healthy, yummy meal. Then we enjoyed playing a little toontown. Keep in mind I have a fourteen year old that still loves spending time with mom and playing fun games has always been our family's favorite activity. During our outing we got to talk about her latest interest. A nice boy she's in band with, that I give a ride home to when we are having bad weather. He likes alot of the same things she likes and they are really good friends. Neither one of them are truely interested in any kind of a relationship, they are having too much fun as friends. They are just not ready for that. (and that's alright by me!)
Well that was our day, fun and relaxing. And can you believe we only have four more weeks of school? Where did this year go?
2 comments:
Does K. read your blog? She'd kill you! I'm glad you guys had a good day....did she not go to school? Oh I bet you posted this Monday. You have had good kid! I know you know that!
She's fine with what I've writen here. I didn't give any details she'd object to. It's not anything she wouldn't say if asked. Yes, we've been blessed with a very talented and pure hearted daughter, she's a joy most of the time (okay she has her teen moments, I have to confess).
Post a Comment