Wednesday

Cards I made Today


I had some papers already cut for these notecards but never seemed to get the inspiration until now. I saw these blingy flowers in a clearance ben and they matched perfect so here's what I ended up with .

I also made some cheery cards. I got the inspiration from the pretty ribbon.

Here's a cute "star" card I made for some kiddy birthdays coming up. I really like working with these colors and the cute starfish.
I caught the Sketch Challenge early this evening so I gave it a try. I really love how this turned out. The dark paper is actually a deep plum. I may have to make somemore like this love this layout.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are great cards Debbie! I love the starfish and the one for the challenge. Maybe this summer I will actually get to do a challenge myself! We are going to set up our office to imitate yours and David's! Yay! I'm exicted.

Have a great day!

Amy

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Hi Debbie!! I just got your amazing card. It really made my day and gave me a HUGE smile. Let me say you are the first to wish me a happy birthday !! You ROCK..BTW I love your blog.

Have a great weekend.
Ana

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.