Wednesday

My current card sets


This week I've been using some of my scraps and layout ideas and this is what I came up with:

Some birthday cards and a guy worthy card set with Thank you, Thinking of you, and Happy Birthday cards in it. Got to use up some old scrap paper with insects and faded botanicals on it. David really liked the insects, especially the dragonflies. He says it's hard to see the florals in the printed paper and the dark manly colors would be great for giving these to guys. His favorite colors I've been using are these mellow moss, chocolate chip, and Ivory. Even got to use up some of my left over brown ladder ribbon. David really liked it when he thought it was a strip of paper, but I had to tell him it was ribbon and his comment was "Ribbon? That's girly stuff, why did you put that on there? There's no bows are there?" I reasured him I would not put a bow on it. Resist the temptation Deb, not all cards have to be cutsy. lol Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...I love these! The ribbon on the guy cards is perfect (and I have it too!)...can you say CASE?

Amy said...

I love the pink cards especially but they are all great. Good job girl! I want to create sets! You are so good at that. I need the instructions from the set we made at your house!!

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.