
Well, I got soooo tired of tracking back and forth in the evening when I wanted to be in the same room with everyone else and still finish up some cards. I'd have to carry all my stuff piece by piece from one end of the house to the other (really we do live in a small house, not far just annoying back and forth). Then to have to lug it all back at the end of the evening. So, I was perrussing Michaels' new layout of their paper crafts/scrapbooking section and they had these new totes. Just what I needed, a project tote, open concept so I can see everything and there was plenty of room for everything to have it's own place. I absolutely love it, and in such a stylish color. There is a hidden tray in the bottom like a small drawer. I'm not sure who makes it, I was so excited I had to take the tags off and load it, then unload everything to take some pictures. Batteries are dieing so the pics are a bit fuzzy.

2 comments:
I have the EXACT same one. How funny! It is Really handy!
(why do you have me type in the little code? Not bots leave messages...just a thought!)
That's too funny!! Great minds must think alike. That's my story and I'm stickin to it!! lol
Post a Comment