Monday

Got All the Pics Uploaded!!

Here's a sneaky peek at what's inside the HAPPY MAIL!








Okay the last on is the outside of the envelope, I just have to stamp that too!! I am so in love with the Baroque Motif stamp set!! I can tell I'll get lots of use out of it and the Spotlight hostess set that is coming in the new catty. I used both those sets and the jumbo wheels I got in my demo kit to make two different card designs and each is in two different color schemes (in the new in colors too!!). Okay I did get in my order with the new colors in it and the Baroque Motif stamp set as well as some of the other demo only goodies. I just haven't had much time to play with my new stuff yet. So here's the cards I made to go in these lovely HAPPY MAIL envies.




1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey! That envelope is for me! YAY! I am in the Springs but can't wait to get home and check my mail. Your cards are gorgeous. Great job! The Schilley's say hi!

Okay, talk to you soon.

Love you!

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.