Well on with the happy mail....... I've gotten quite a few RAKs and Secret Sister cards in recently. I decided to share these cute encouragements with everyone here. This is one of my faves. Lots of texture and layers. I did have to fix the front
some this poor guy got mangled some from the postle machines. It fought a good fight and was hand delivered by my nice new mail lady. It was sent to me by Liz (lazylizard) from SCS. I love this color combo very summery. Then there was this pretty purple and yellow heartfelt card from my Secret Sis. She's sent me some of the cutest and prettiest cards. I really like this yellow heartfelt
flower with the stickles in the flower's center. Really brightened my day. Then I got this cute RAK from Karen (lovetostamp569) from SCS. She used that Love me paper and one of the sweet on you stamps. I like the taken with teal, tempting turquiouse, and pretty in pink colors together. She even put on some
brown ribbon and a tab punch attached with a cute flower shapped eyelet. Then there's this mystery card I got in the mail. There was no return address and the postal stamp was so light I couldn't tell where it was mailed from and there was no note. Just this really adorable card that I'm going to case and sharing at my workshops. Praying this cute love
matters set makes the new catty. Then there is this brown-eyed beauty from my secret sister, three cards in one week, WOW am I getting spoiled. She put metalic brads
for the flower centers, these are so cute on here. The final card for this week is also from my Secret Sis. It reminds me of the wildflowers we took shots of out at Lake Mineral Wells. Uses stickles again and some pretty mini baby blue brads. There is a texture of speckles on the card that really didn't show up much in the picture. I love the "happy place" sentiment on it also. She has really made me feel encouraged this week. That's about it for tonight I'm off to bed and up early to pack, load, and roll.
some this poor guy got mangled some from the postle machines. It fought a good fight and was hand delivered by my nice new mail lady. It was sent to me by Liz (lazylizard) from SCS. I love this color combo very summery. Then there was this pretty purple and yellow heartfelt card from my Secret Sis. She's sent me some of the cutest and prettiest cards. I really like this yellow heartfelt
flower with the stickles in the flower's center. Really brightened my day. Then I got this cute RAK from Karen (lovetostamp569) from SCS. She used that Love me paper and one of the sweet on you stamps. I like the taken with teal, tempting turquiouse, and pretty in pink colors together. She even put on some
brown ribbon and a tab punch attached with a cute flower shapped eyelet. Then there's this mystery card I got in the mail. There was no return address and the postal stamp was so light I couldn't tell where it was mailed from and there was no note. Just this really adorable card that I'm going to case and sharing at my workshops. Praying this cute love
matters set makes the new catty. Then there is this brown-eyed beauty from my secret sister, three cards in one week, WOW am I getting spoiled. She put metalic brads
for the flower centers, these are so cute on here. The final card for this week is also from my Secret Sis. It reminds me of the wildflowers we took shots of out at Lake Mineral Wells. Uses stickles again and some pretty mini baby blue brads. There is a texture of speckles on the card that really didn't show up much in the picture. I love the "happy place" sentiment on it also. She has really made me feel encouraged this week. That's about it for tonight I'm off to bed and up early to pack, load, and roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment