And the winner is......

Amy!! wait a minute my dd and dh are say that might look rigged. She is one of dearest and oldest friends. (that is number of years known not her age lol) okay, solution, honestly this was the slip that my dd picked and she couldn't see the names either. So she's winner #1.
Winner #2 is....... Can I have a drum roll?

Jenny Collins!! I need your address dear!! email me on the contact me button!
Oh what the heck, and winner #3 is ...........
Now where did my drum roller go?

Christy Gyllis (you can thank dh as he had to pick this one out, dd found the cat toy for our four legged children and she's off to spoil the much lonely furry friends).
I await your emails with addresses so I can get them out on Monday. I think I can remember yours Amy. lol I'll be putting the packages together this weekend and if I get the chance I'll take a pic of them.
1 comment:
I sent you an email with my addy. I'm doing the happy I'll be getting goodies in he mail jig.
Thank you for offering them to us!
Post a Comment