Here's a birthday card I made this weekend. I was in need of some HB cards so what else but my new wheel to use.
I will be uploading all the cards that the girls and I have been working on soon. We even got Jacob in on the act. Sorry I won't be showing any pictures of the kids. I promised not to take any pictures of them working because they where for the most part in scrubbies and crazy hair. Teenagers!! Here's the recipe for this one:
I will be uploading all the cards that the girls and I have been working on soon. We even got Jacob in on the act. Sorry I won't be showing any pictures of the kids. I promised not to take any pictures of them working because they where for the most part in scrubbies and crazy hair. Teenagers!! Here's the recipe for this one:Stamps: All around Birthday jumbo wheel, All occasion stamps, & Karen Foster Snap stamps (hb in flower).
Paper: Pixie Pink, WW, Target sticky paper scraps.
Ink: Green Galore, Pink Passion.
Accessories: Decorative scissors, Piercing tool,
I'll get our "special seasonal" cards all posted when we're done making them all. They are turning our really cute! I can't wait to share. They did such a great job of them. I even had to design one to go with them. They where so dedicated in getting them all done that they are still working as we speak. We are making sets of each design that way each person will get some to take home to share. (Just a little harmless advertising!) They are really having a blast out there. I better go make sure they aren't getting too raudy, I know how us older gals can get when we stamp, no telling what they doing out there. Have a great Saturday out there in blogger land!!
No comments:
Post a Comment