Monday

Happy Mail Today!!

Here's a Thank you card from Jennie for the RAK I sent earlier. She's got a gallery at SCS here: mocjen. This is my first bella card. I really love the colors. Rose red and tempting turquiose. The S on her chest has sparkles on it also, but you can't see that in this picture. Such a cute card design. I really appreciate her thinking of me.
And I got a card from my secret sister today. I have been looking for this background stamp on ebay for a little bit. And I just got this Asian Art stamp set in my last order. Can't wait to get some time to create. This card uses some of my all time favorite colors. Great look and layout too!! And that adorable ribbon. I will definently be casing this one. And I'm so excited to finally find out this month who my secret sister is. She's been so nice and encourageing with all her wonderful cards. So creative. I've even got a little package all prepared for her. I just wanted to thank her for encouraging me and thinking of me so lovingly.

Now here's one of seven different projects I've been working on. I've done this notebook and redone it about three times. I'm just not happy with what I've come up with. I wanted to do a stripeing affect with this new stamp set. I love the images, so swirly and cute. The butterfly has to be one of my faves. And of course I'm using my tried and true always a great color theme of mellow moss, always artichoke, perfect plum, and elegent eggplant. I know this stamp set will be getting alot of use at my demonstrations. Hope you've enjoyed my happy mail and this project. Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Ticia said...

WOW they are all awesome!

CurrieRoadJLCurrie said...

Those are MY colors!! Is that the little notebook from Stampin' UP and did you use the spiral punch on the side. I've had one to cover for months and haven't done it yet. I love yours! What did you use for glue, or aren't you telling us til you do your workshop? Thanks for the inspiration, I'll work on mine now.

Anonymous said...

The notebook is one I've had in my stash for a bit and is a soft shiny moss green in color. I did use the spiral punch and adhered the panels with mono along all edges. The ribon was a gift and I really love the colors. In person the colors work together much better then this shows. And the papers in the notebook are stamped in the bottom corner with random stamps from this set.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great little project. And how long did it take for you to finish this one? lol It's really cute. I like what you came up with. See ya at workshop!!

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.