Okay most who know me and my family know we have been enjoying the Harry Potter Series. We where able to take the kids (mine and some of her friends and their mothers) last wednesday afternoon. We caught a matinee so the cost was well worth it. We where very inthrolled by the latest film. Harry is maturing into the teen years with all the drama and some of the adult responsibilities his reputation has earned him. He's definently not the same childhood wizard he was in the beginning. The charactors in this one have matured and developed over the last four films and this one continues in that aspect. I would love to give more details, but if your a fan you must see this one. I will say that Harry faces even more stuggle and strife then ever before, but faces it with more steadfastness then we've seen before. Well that's all I'm gonna say so you'll just have to go see it.On a different note, check out this link for some interesting news about Harry in Orlando.
And here's the trailer for your enjoyment:
2 comments:
I can't wait to go see this at the drive-in! Ya wanna go with?
Hey, I would love to go with ya'll to the drive-in. The boys would love to see this one. Call me!!!!
Post a Comment