Monday

I've been tagged again

I've been tagged again (really tagged three times by this one), but this one is a little different. I'm supposed to "toot" my own horn and list 7 good things about myself; This isn't going to be easy. I'm always my worst critic, but I'll give it a try.

1) I'm a loving Mom and Wife. It's not always a bed of roses and I'm sure that I have stubled from time to time, but I can honestly tell you that I do my best and I think that's all anyone can ask of me.

2) I'm a loyal and giving friend.

3) I have good organization skills.

4) I was in music programs since I was eight. Was awarded full covered college scholarships for my first two years of college. And performed in New York and Paris and Nice' France as well as all over Texas and some in Louisianna. This included instrumantal and vocal performance and training. Even directed a church handbell choir for two years.

5) I have a good sense of humor.

6) I type around 80 wpm.

7) I'm a good homestyle cook. My best recipe is mushroom chicken and my Grand's spaghetti. Just don't get me near a frying pan. lol

I have to admit that was difficult. It was hard not to add a negative to them.
Okay, I did about the frying. Can't do it without burning. Really frying is bad for your health so I never really wanted to get good at it. So I just cook things in my electric skillet. My favorite kitchen tool. Anyway, if you are reading this you have been tagged!! Have fun and please send me the link, I'd love to learn those interesting facts about you too.
Here's a POD just for fun.
Afterwhile crocodiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check your email

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.