Thursday

Here's another set!

Well this one was started a short while back. I got it finished and photographed, but haven't had the chance to post here. We are having a joint workshop this weekend and the ladies will be making these OSW sets. Mine is using earth elements and the "You make me happy" set. But we will be using Rich Regal colors (probably Regal Rose, Rose Red, Artichoke, and Mellow moss, okay one isn't RR) and these four sets: Best Blossoms, Simply Said, Bud Basics, and Delight in Life. We will be trying to keep all the gals at the same pace so me and Sharron will be monitoring their progress. It seems to take us around three hours to collect and complete these sets so we are giving them four hours to work. And sending them home with the template copies and a photo page of our samples. I'll be fixing up a board with my four sets already done that are in my project files. I think between the two of us we will have plenty of stamp pads, stamps, and supplies. I hope the ladies have as much fun making these as we did. One of these days I'll have to make a set just like the pattern. But don't hold your breathe on that one. lol Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is a great set. I love the colors! I have that stamp set and was disappointed it didn't make the catty. I need to figure out how you do your sets and jump on the bandwagon. I like to make multiples but make them a bit different so it isn't so repitious. I need to look at this picture closer and figure out what you do. Love you!!

Amy said...

How much are you charging for your workshop? It is a great idea. Will they be making more than one set or just one set with one OSW sheet? Just curious. I want to do this. If you have a pattern you are willing to share I'd be eternally grateful!

Anonymous said...

I'll email you the deal on the OSW workshop. These are really great sets to make for any gifting occasion. And you can change up the stamps and color combos to just about anything you'd like.

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.