
Well I thought it was about time I posted some of my 4th pictures. We took dinner out to my folk's place and shot off fireworks.

It was just the five of us. It was such a nice evening. No extended relatives creating drama and starting squables. We sat out back in our lawn chairs enjoying all the neighbor's firework displays and DH & DD got to shoot off ours intermittenly.

The first two where taken at our house before we headed out to the boondocks. The sunset picture didn't really capture the full range of colors of blues and reds. We thought it was very fitting that on the 4th of July we got this gorgous patriotic sunset. And here's my dad taking a photo in the bottom left corner. I told ya'll he was as short as me. (actually I'm one inch taller, but you can't tell him that, lol) Hope you enjoy my favorite Pics Of that Day.
1 comment:
The sky photo is awesome!
Post a Comment