This is the thank you cards I made that I'm sending out this week. I got to play with my new prima sprites. I really like these large flowers. I cased one of the designs from my rose card set that was part of my mom's cards from back in May. I even added one of my new green ice brads SU! just came out with. I just love those brads. They add just the right touch of bling. I stamped the envelope with an old stamp set from 99' not sure of the name. And some scraps of striped and paisley printed paper was used. The thanks is a cuttlebug cutout. and the sage satin ribbon adds a girly touch I think. Sunday
Just a quick one
This is the thank you cards I made that I'm sending out this week. I got to play with my new prima sprites. I really like these large flowers. I cased one of the designs from my rose card set that was part of my mom's cards from back in May. I even added one of my new green ice brads SU! just came out with. I just love those brads. They add just the right touch of bling. I stamped the envelope with an old stamp set from 99' not sure of the name. And some scraps of striped and paisley printed paper was used. The thanks is a cuttlebug cutout. and the sage satin ribbon adds a girly touch I think.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
3 comments:
So cute! I see a "thank you" from the cuttlebug in my future..... :)
It's so pretty! I love it. Thanks again! Hugs and smiles
Beautiful card! Thanks so much for the lovely BRAK! It is up on my blog!
Post a Comment