Monday

Look what came in the mail!!

The blog candy from Beate came today. I have so been contemplating purchasing this stamp set. It has so many fabulous words. I will definently get a good use out of it. And the pretty striped orange and cream ribbon will work great for some fall cards I'm planning on making. And don't you just love this really cute card she made. These are such great colors together. I'm so excited, my very first blog candy. And everyone should check out Beate's blog. She has such great inspiration and wonderful tutorials. She has sketch challenges on her blog also.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats! Isn't that fun? I signed up to demonstate and got my password today. I think that set will be a great one to use! Very versatile. What a generous gift!

Anonymous said...

Wohooo!!!! You received your set! I am glad you didn't have it yet and you are excited about it. I use it all the time! It's so versatile.
Thanks so much for your gorgeous thank you card. I received it today. I will post it on my blog in the next few days! Hugs and smiles

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.