Tuesday

It was a productive weekend

Here's what I made this weekend at our workshop. I'll be working up some more cards and things this week for the next workshop I'll be having. Hint, hint!! It'll be on the 30th, thursday night 7-9. Don't forget to RSVP and bring a friend. You won't want to miss this one ladies!!
Back to this last weekend's creations. We did a scrapbook page and four cards this time. While the girls did another frog card I worked up this sample of a wedding gift card. I already have several frog cards so this idea had been bouncing around the ol' noggen for a while so I went with it and this is what I came up with. I think we are going to use a softer card base though. And the large oval insert is some silver paper that you can't see very well in this picture. I only wish that SU! didn't get rid of it's gold and silver organdy. So I'm off to Michael's for some. I used some lumineer and pearl ex over the cuttlebugged front and then punch our the oval and used the Mr & Mrs from the new "All Holidays" set. You can't really see it in the picture above, but the bright flowers card is a quick and easy one using the pastels.
Here's a bigger look at it. It's a perfect quick note card. And of course it uses that pretty gingham ribbon I love.
We used some retired Orchid Opulence (the older shade) for the card base. The colors I used where Always Artichoke, ballet blue, passion pink, a little summer sun, and orchid opulence.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great cards Deb! I love the floral cuttlebug one best I think. I need to look into pearl ex. I've used it but don't have it.
I need to get some stamping in. I think I am in alittle withdrawl. I am back at school...wow, there is so much to do!! Kids come Monday.
I am expecting my huge shipment from SU tomorrow most likely. You wouldn't believe how great my open house was!! I can hardly believe it. I got three hostess sets and over a $100 in free goodies if that tells you anything! Okay, this is long and should've been an email but I was checking blogs and this was easiest!
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

These are great! I really like the wedding one. I'll have to dig out my pearl ex now. Can't wait to play. Did you get that card design finished for Connie? I can't wait to see how it turned out. I know she's going to be so excited. Catch ya later gator.

Anonymous said...

I love that scrapbook page. That will work great for a grandma page I need to do. TFS

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.