I got sidetracked and didn't get the drawing done yesterday. I'm sorry if I made anyone wait. Well since I only had three people comment I am going to split the prize up three ways and everyone wins. Trust me there are planty of goodies here. I'm even going to throw in some other things just for fun. So I need you ladies to email me with your address so I can send them to you. You can click the contact me button on the right. Jaz call me and let me know when you will be in town next. I'll save some crayons for you!! lol
Tuesday
I'm such a bad blogger!!
I got sidetracked and didn't get the drawing done yesterday. I'm sorry if I made anyone wait. Well since I only had three people comment I am going to split the prize up three ways and everyone wins. Trust me there are planty of goodies here. I'm even going to throw in some other things just for fun. So I need you ladies to email me with your address so I can send them to you. You can click the contact me button on the right. Jaz call me and let me know when you will be in town next. I'll save some crayons for you!! lol
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
3 comments:
Oh, thank you so much!!! You are a very generous person and you have just made all 3 of us smile!! I can't wait to play with those goodies! They look like so much fun!
Cheryl
I agree with Cheryl. Thanks for making my day!!
I'll be swinging by Mema's on Saturday. I'll call you when I get into town. See ya then.
Tootlie do!
Post a Comment