Sunday

HB to you! HB to you!

I have quite a few birthdays this next couple of weeks. So I took some time this afternoon to make these up. I used some of the new holiday paper from the mini catty (love that pomegranate, have I mentioned that before? lol). I like to fold the pieces to show off both sides of these yummy paper. I used Artfully Asian again, and Sincere Salutations, great multi purpose sets. And added the a cute burgundy clip and some river rock ribbon. I watercolored the image using an aqua painter and the inks purely pomegranate, old olive, and river rock on brown stazon.

The next few weeks look very busy for this little chickadee so if I don't post much please forgive me in advance. I get a bit distracted when life gets hussle bussle so don't think I've drowned somewhere in the middle of all my crafting projects.
This week I have some openings still in my workshops so call me if you would like to join us, the business link is to the right. Just to get you interested here's a cutie I made for the "Batty For You" BASH we are having on Friday evening (7-9). I still have room for you and a guest, so please RSVP by October 3rd. This is just one of the crafting projects you could make. I'll be sharing some other great haunting favorites that evening. And we can't forget that door prize, you won't want to miss this one ladies. I promise it won't be a tile for a while. lol
Well that's about all the time I have to post today. Later Gators!!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.