At our last upline meeting we participated in a hand-made gift exchange. I got some really cute gift tags in a teaback holder. I think it's really cute and I love the bright colors, I can see these on gifts this spring for birthdays. There are several birthdays during that time of year in our extended family. I guess you could say they "bright"-ened my day! Elaine made these cuties using Gable Green and Ballet blue papers and the party wheel and some cute little bitty stamps for the images. And added the silver brads and silver cord. Along with these where stamped t-shoes, some reflection christmas cards, gold on gold glossy cards, and a cocoa banaza in a stamped goodie bag for the gifts we all exchanged. We also made five cards I'll share with ya'll soon. Tomorrow I'll start to post my Halloween cards and goodies. Have a wonderful Monday!!
Monday
Gift Exchange
At our last upline meeting we participated in a hand-made gift exchange. I got some really cute gift tags in a teaback holder. I think it's really cute and I love the bright colors, I can see these on gifts this spring for birthdays. There are several birthdays during that time of year in our extended family. I guess you could say they "bright"-ened my day! Elaine made these cuties using Gable Green and Ballet blue papers and the party wheel and some cute little bitty stamps for the images. And added the silver brads and silver cord. Along with these where stamped t-shoes, some reflection christmas cards, gold on gold glossy cards, and a cocoa banaza in a stamped goodie bag for the gifts we all exchanged. We also made five cards I'll share with ya'll soon. Tomorrow I'll start to post my Halloween cards and goodies. Have a wonderful Monday!!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment