Monday

Post 200!! And some chatting.

Well to celebrate this being my 200th post I thought a little "happy" mail would be fun. So post a comment with one question you would like me to answer and also tell me what is the one thing you are most grateful for this year. I'll have my DH randomly draw the winner over the weekend, so get your comments in by Friday! I have lots of fun goodies to give away and I'll be adding to them this week since we'll be going shopping at some local crafting places with the gals. So far all the goodies fit into a priority box that's on my crafting table, no telling what else may find it's way in that box. Right now I can see paper, wood, rubber, some bling, glitz galore, and even some of that stitched stuff in there. Sorry I don't have a picture, still hunting for my camera cord. If I can't find it I'll be picking up another one when I go have lunch with mom downtown. Just in case you are wondering the card you see here is an oldie, but I'll be revamping it for a technique class I'll be starting in November, Yes ladies, you heard me, I am bumping them up to November, by popular demand. So with that said, registration deadlines are coming up quick, get them turned in and check your email for your newsletters.
Just a side note. Does anyone else start to see more SU! stamps being used in publications? Did anyone see the last papercrafts magazine (November 07')? There are some great cards and quite a few are SU! and some SU! advertisements even. There are a few cards by Julia Stainton and Jen del Muro also. It's so cool that the cards of some of the people's blogs that I love to read are getting published in popular magazines. Congradulations Ladies, keep up your wonderfully talented and inspiring work.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Goodies!!
Question: What's your favorite technique to do?

I am grateful for my family and our new addition to our family Charity.

Can't wait to see your answers.
Connie

Anonymous said...

Hey cheeka!

Can you add some of those dark chocolate brownies to the goodie box? (hey, that's a question!)

I'm grateful for my family this year. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers.

Jet settin' again,
Jaz

Anonymous said...

What is it like to be so creative?

I'm greatful for God's grace in my life.

Beth

Anonymous said...

I am most grateful for all the blessings God has given me this year. My new job, resolved car issues, and a much needed vacation to Arizona.

My question: What do you like to photograph the most?

Anonymous said...

I am most grateful for the blessings of family and friends, a new grandson, Noah... and always the grace of God.

Question(s): What SU stamp set do think is the most versatile?
Do you have a favorite SU stamp set?

Happy Halloween!
Vickie

Anonymous said...

What's your favorite embellishment?

I thank God for the place he has me right now in my life.

Jennifer

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.