I got the 25 batches of brownies made for the band members. That was an interesting project, taking most of two days. And I have perfected my brownie recipe!! Anyone want some dark chocolate melt in your mouth brownies? And silly me didn't even get a picture of all those batches either. The band loved them, heard lots of reports of thanks from DD. We have been caught up in all the Homecoming events this week. So I made mini mums for the clarinet players that go around their bells. (we do this again for the christmas parade) They did a great job marching in the homecoming parade. I forgot my camera at home, I'm bummed that I didn't get pictures too!! I guess I've kinda not been into taking pics this month. What's up with that? Me without a camera? I must be coming down with something! lol And I even got in a technique class with some fellow demonstrators and two upline meetings this last week. Boy do I have photos to share!! Some really wonderful inspirations. BUT, now I can't find my connector cord for the camera to download to the computer. DD bored it to download from her camera and now it's missing. GGGRRRRR!! So for now we'll just have to settle for a picture of DD at her last marching compatition. She's in the middle. Sorry I know it's a little blury, Something was set on my camera wrong. All the shots I took that evening where bad, and this is one of the best ones. Anyway, I'll be searching high and low for my cord today and tomorrow. My goal is to get somethings loaded for you by Monday. And then shortly after that I'll be posting my Halloween cards.This is post 198, only one more and then something fun for everyone out there in bloggerland who actually do read my blog (or at least scan it). Sometimes I wonder exactly how many people actually read this thing. And how many just scan and go. Or if anyone even does that. I can probably count on my two hands the number of people I personally know that do, they usually email me about it, but out in blogger land who knows? Well, that's my random thought for today. I'm off to stamp with the gals! Happy stampin' saturday!!
2 comments:
Just wanted to know that I really do read your blog! I love the musical selections...they make my day. Also love to check out your cards...inspiration by music and stamping!! Thanks for sharing!
Vickie
Hi Read your blog today! What a busy soul you are! Congrats on getting 198 posts on your blog! That's quite an accomplishment!
Post a Comment