Monday

Going Dirt Crazy

Okay I went a little over board with the dirt stamp. But I had fun making this one. I went a little technique nuts too. There is tearing, faux tearing, and watercoloring on this one. I got an early head start on my November cards with this one, so the gals will be making some kind of version of this one. Ya'll let me know if you think this is too much or if it needs something else.

Here's the Recipe:

Stamps: Holidays and wishes, Give thanks

Paper: Creamy caramel, old olive, really rust, w white.

Ink: Old olive, pumpkin pie, close to cocoa, really rust, chocolate chip.

Accessories: Hemp string

1 comment:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.