Tuesday

Post #197 and a thank you card.

Here's a close casing of a card I recieved from my secret sis back in May. I liked it so much that when the new catty came out and this stamp set was in it I knew I was going to recreate it. I added the faux stitching and changed the sentiment. I finally got around to making it using the original colors that work so well for fall. This will be the thank you card for the second half of October. Here's the recipe:
Stamps: God's blessings, Bud basics, itty bitty backgrounds
Paper: Summer sun, really rust, w white, kraft
Ink: really rust, river rock, summer sun
Accessories: really rust marker, white grossgrain ribbon, horizontal slot punch.
Just in case you where wondering. This is post #197!! 200 is coming along really soon!!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.