Saturday

How Can We Give Gift Cards?

Look what we made at our Demo Meeting. Ever have the dilema of how to give a gift card. I have in past years had to get a little creative with packaging these goodies. Well no more!! Take a look at these cuties! I just love this idea. And these can be made for any occasion. I think this would be great for a baby shower with some little booties or socks. Adorable! It uses an extra small storage box from SU! and some of our wonderful DSP that we have on promotion (buy 3 get 1 free, remember this?) And I made mine using the cute dashing paper. We also put the brads through the container so the lid piece would stay in place that holds the gift card in the velum pouch. Such a great idea for all the gift cards we give each year. And I just had to show off one made using the Wintergreen papers from one of my sidelines Michele Force. You should check out her blog, she's got some wonderful projects and cards on her blog. Check out that cutie patutie of a turkey box. Adorable isn't it!! Enjoy your day and smile someone will wonder what you are up to. Tee Hee!!

1 comment:

jodene said...

These are very pretty!!

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.