Tuesday

Last Day to Play

Tomorrow we start our Pioneer Days. I may need some dark chocolate to keep me from the techno withdrawls (chocolate makes just about anything easier to take, lol). Anywho, I wanted to show you the cards I got this weekend for my birthday and a card from my DDSS. I'll also be making some sinfully yummy chocolate silk pies tomorrow and will share the pics of our holiday preping and some of the family photos we'll be taking. It's our annual group family photo time of year so we're hoping to get some really good ones. We'll be photo shopping in my bil and his family also so it really will be the whole gang this year. Anywho, here's the cards:
This first one is from Luanne peachie177 on SCS. The colors are great on this she used Chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, and tempting turquoise. She also used True Friends stamp set. I just love this layout too. I will be casing this cutie.
And Kim kkowal4 from SCS sent me this beautiful floral card using the french scrip background. I really like the color combination she choose. It looks so classic and ellegent. She used Night of navy, old olive, so saffron, and chocolate chip. Such a pretty card and a unique way to use those flower stamps.
Kristastamps sent me this cute Pink passion and black and white card. I love how she used he flower punches in a row with the brads. And kept them relatively streight, I don't know if I would be able to get that to work for me. What an adorably cute card.
This one is from Kitty oreganstamper on SCS. Such a pretty card. Uses one of the hostess sets and the new Wild Wasabi paper and ribbon. I really like the way the dots in the flowers and vase echo the dots on the Fall Flowers Designer Paper. I like the combination of wild wasabi, bashful blue, and w white. It's so cute and crisp looking. And it uses the small and regular oval punches, I just got both recently and look forward to using them. I love how this sentiment fits perfectly. What a great layout to try.
This last card is from my DDSS this round. This is a great card. I love how she used the Rock and Roll technique. And the weathered background works perfect with the green and leaf kinda theme here. The colors she used are wild wasabi, w white, and gable green. I just can't get enough of these new double stitched ribbons SU! offers. Doesn't this one look so adorable? This is one of my favorites!
Thank you so much to all the ladies that are making my birthday month so special for me. It really does mean the world to me. I greatly appreciate the encouragement. Blessings!!

1 comment:

jodene said...

Beautiful cards. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.