Friday

18 days til Christmas

Lovely winter card using the giant snowflake from the Holiday Mini. I love the way the inside snowflake has dazzling diamonds and the center has a blue square rhinestone. These have got to be the best used embellishment on christmas cards this year. I love the look of them on my cards. I hope they keep them for a long while. And just think, the retired accessories list comes out on Monday!! Not sure what will be on there this time. The jury is still out on the two catties a year changes. But I am getting excited to get my new catty soon. The rumor is that they will start shipping out on the thirteenth so maybe I'll have mine by Christmas Day! That would be a wonderful christmas surprise. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed and stick our tonges out just right for that one. lol Can you believe christmas is only a week and a few days away. I know I can't, to soon too fast.

Today's tip/idea: Take a moment to remember the christmas' past. Enjoy the music of the season. That is always my favorite thing that takes me back to the holidays of past. Carolling, having music playing all the time, putting up decorations with the songs playing, and enjoying a family outing of christmas light tours and doing our family vote of "the best house we've seen so far". So what is your favorite christmas carol to sing, or what gets stuck in your head this time of year? lol

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.